For security reasons, it’s impossible to create an account or log in to an existing one without entering the correct verification code. Don’t try guessing the code! Entering the wrong verification code several times could lead to you being temporarily locked out.
Here are some steps to troubleshoot the issue:
- Ensure you're using the latest version of BeReal.
- Double-check that you’ve entered the correct phone number.
- Wait a few minutes! Sometimes, the code can take a little longer to send.
- Ensure you have a strong cellular signal.
- Verify there are no settings enabled on your device which may block incoming text messages.
- Restart your device, and try again.
If you still need help after giving the above a try, don't worry! Reach out. We're here to help.