Open BeReal and tap the friend icon in the top left corner. Here you can find the following ways to invite and add friends!
Invite your friends with your username
Sharing your username is the fastest way for your friends to find you on BeReal, and for you to invite them to join.
- Tap “Invite friends on BeReal”, located right under the search bar.
- Copy your username or share it through the app of your choice.
Add friends by their username
- Tap the search bar at the top of the page.
- Type your friend’s username.
- Tap “Add” to send a friend request.
Add friends from your contacts
Contacts with a BeReal account appear in the “Add Your Contacts” list at the top of the suggestions tab. This list won’t appear if none of your contacts have a BeReal account or you have already added all your contacts with an account. Tap “Add” beside your contact to send a request.
Add people you may know
The “People You May Know” list contains suggestions of people you may know, including friends of friends. You can check their profile by tapping their information before sending a friend request. Tap “Add” beside a suggestion to send a request. You can permanently refuse a suggestion by tapping the cross.